Sunday, June 30, 2013

More about Medusa!

Welcome to our weekly update! 

As of now I have completed the pencils for the pages left. There are 12 pages remaining to complete the book. I am still revising a few things on the last three pages regarding the finale but other than that things are well on their way. I have to say I am getting really excited.  The most crucial part of the process is almost complete. 

I have already started considering stuff that needs tweaking. There might be changes/ improvements to the pages you have already seen on this blog or social media as well.  

It would be great to hear if you have any suggestions for the comic too! Sound off your suggestions on the comment section down below or on Facebook or Twitter!

I have been hearing some really nice words since I stared this graphic novel! I wanted to thank all of you who support this initiative! Thank you very much!

See you all next Sunday!
Panos.

No comments:

Post a Comment