Sunday, March 10, 2013

Medusa Graphic Novel: Poseidon!

Today I will update you with page 7 from “Medusa”. It features the god of sea Poseidon!


Poseidon was the god of sea, earthquake and storm. He was a chaotic god and (just like an earthquake) he could explode violently at any given moment. Poseidon represents raw unpredictable masculine power. He takes what he wants no questions asked.


This is the page where I introduce Poseidon the first time. I think that a splash page was the best way to go. I strained to convey his chaotic, powerful presence. I wanted him to disrupt the quiet and peaceful continuity from the previous pages.  

Here he is the mighty Poseidon!


Leave your comments at the comment section below.

See you next week!

Take care!
Panos. 




No comments:

Post a Comment