Sunday, January 10, 2016

Comicdom Con 2015

Happy New Year! I wish you health and success for 2016!

One of my new year’s resolutions was to make this blog active again. Believe it or not it is been 3 years since I created this site.

2013 was strong, I was blogging weekly and I don’t think I missed any dates. On 2014 things took a dive.

I am not going to make up excuses as to why but what I am going to do is pick things up where we left.

So my final post was about Comicdom 2015 that took place in Hellenic American Union, April 2015. Comicdom is one of the major annual comic conventions in Greece. There I presented my first ever creator owned graphic novel “Medusa”. I signed copies of the comic and talked to a lot of people.

It was an awesome experience and I look forward doing it again this year.


Below are photos from the event.

Me on duty!



With Gabriel Tompalidis 

With Gabriel Tompalidis and good friend Kostas Sinodinos.

With Andreas Pefanis (the publsher!)

Some of the sexy stuff in Medusa!





With great artist Nikos Koutsis and Andreas Pefanis

Savage Dragon custom cover!






Two happy customers! 





With my sister Chrysa. I look a little tired here. 
Thanks for reading! I am preparing a lot of content for this blog so stay tuned!

Panos   

No comments:

Post a Comment