Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy November!

Welcome to another update!

 November will be the final month of “Medusa” graphic novel! The art, cover/ back cover and lettering would be finished by the end of this month! I might have some time as well to start arrangements for the publication! Medusa will be available digitally at first in formats like pdf, cbr and plain old jpgs! I am still considering ways to tackle the printing process. The most viable solution right now as I see it is “print on demand”. The other option is to start a crowd funding campaign to print several copies and have them ready to go! I will let you guys know soon enough! I am editing page 41! The art is so close to completion and it is really exciting!    

See you next Sunday!

Take care!
Panos.

No comments:

Post a Comment